Connect with us

News

Woman Tells Whopper About Being Kidnapped. The Reason Why is Super Strange.

Published

on

A woman spoke with Fresno, California police over the weekend where she told them she was kidnapped by two African-American men who she claims forced their way into her vehicle at gun point. The men then told her to drive west.

Once she was in West Fresno, she then says she believes she was pistol whipped because she blacked out and didn’t wake up until hours later in the backseat of the car, bound, gagged, and bruised. She then said the two men stole $9,000 she had on her, which was money to pay two drivers who worked for her trucking company.

After getting lose she said she ran to a nearby home for help, went to the hospital, and then claimed she was sexually assaulted.

Here’s the kicker.

take our poll - story continues below

Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?

  • Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

None of that was true.

Maria Gonzalez, 32, made up the claim to avoid paying the $9,000 to her subcontractors. She confessed after police questioned her for two hours about statements she made that contradicted potential video evidence.

“The truth is Maria Gonzalez made up this entire story for the purpose of letting someone know that $9,000 had been stolen from her — $9,000 she was supposed to pay to subcontractors,” said Fresno Police Chief Jerry Dyer on Monday. “The reality is she didn’t have the $9,000 to pay the subcontractors, and that’s why she made up the entire story.”

Dyer said Gonzalez has been released but should be arrested soon for filing a false police report — a misdemeanor.

After making up this entire elaborate story, it turns out this young lady is just another common crook looking to screw some folks out of their hard earned pay.

Now, one has to wonder if Gonzalez would’ve thought to concoct such a story if not for the current #MeToo climate which started out as a movement to end sexual assault and harassment in Hollywood and quickly turned into a modern day witch hunt.

It’s become a more common thing for women to use this sort of tactic against men they feel a grudge toward, because they know they’ll be instantly believed without much of an investigation. We need to remedy this.

Men who are rapists and abusers deserve the harshest punishment we can toss at them, and since that’s what we ought to do, we better be darn sure the folks facing those kind of charges actually committed those crimes.

Source: Daily Wire

News

Authorities Confirm Identity of Remains Found in Search for Brian Laundrie

But are there more questions than answers still?

Published

on

Life is no fairy tale, that is for sure, and it certainly isn’t fair.

That seems to be the prevailing mood among those seeking justice for Gabby Petito after authorities in Florida made a stunning announcement on Thursday. 

The FBI confirmed Thursday that it had found the remains of Brian Laundrie, the 23-year-old fiancé of Gabby Petito and the only person of interest in her death.

In a statement, the FBI’s Denver field office, which has been leading the investigation, said a comparison of dental records confirmed that the human remains found in Carlton Reserve and the Myakkahatchee Creek Environmental Park in Sarasota County, Fla., on Wednesday were those of Laundrie.

take our poll - story continues below

Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?

  • Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Oddly, Brian’s parents were involved in the discovery of the items belonging to their son.

Steven Bertolino, an attorney for Laundrie’s parents, said police came to their North Port, Fla., home late Thursday afternoon to notify them.

On Wednesday, partial human remains, as well as a backpack and notebook belonging to Laundrie, were found along a trail in the Myakkahatchee park, which is adjacent to the 24,565-acre Carlton Reserve, where Laundrie’s parents told police they believed he was headed when they reported him missing last month.

Bertolino said on Wednesday that Laundrie’s parents had gone to the park to search for their son that morning and met with North Port police and the FBI.

“Chris and Roberta Laundrie went to the Myakkahatchee Creek Environmental Park this morning to search for Brian,” Bertolino said in a statement. “After a brief search of a trail that Brian frequented, some articles belonging to Brian were found.”

The news will come as a disappointment to those who hoped Laundrie would be captured and questioned regarding the death of his fiancée, but the mention of a “notebook” found near the body does offer some hope that some explanation could be forthcoming.

Life is no fairy tale, that is for sure, and it certainly isn’t fair. That seems to be the prevailing mood among those seeking justice for Gabby Petito after authorities in Florida made a stunning announcement on Thursday.  The FBI confirmed Thursday that it had found the remains of Brian Laundrie, the 23-year-old fiancé of Gabby Petito and the only person of interest in her death. In a statement, the FBI’s Denver field office, which has been leading the investigation, said a comparison of dental records confirmed that the human remains found in Carlton Reserve and the Myakkahatchee Creek Environmental Park in Sarasota County, Fla., on Wednesday were those of Laundrie. Oddly, Brian’s parents were involved in the discovery of the items belonging to their son. Steven Bertolino, an attorney for Laundrie’s parents, said police came to their North Port, Fla., home late Thursday afternoon to notify them. On Wednesday, partial human remains, as well as a backpack and notebook belonging to Laundrie, were found along a trail in the Myakkahatchee park, which is adjacent to the 24,565-acre Carlton Reserve, where Laundrie’s parents told police they believed he was headed when they reported him missing last month. Bertolino said on Wednesday that Laundrie’s parents had gone to the park to search for their son that morning and met with North Port police and the FBI. “Chris and Roberta Laundrie went to the Myakkahatchee Creek Environmental Park this morning to search for Brian,” Bertolino said in a statement. “After a brief search of a trail that Brian frequented, some articles belonging to Brian were found.” The news will come as a disappointment to those who hoped Laundrie would be captured and questioned regarding the death of his fiancée, but the mention of a “notebook” found near the body does offer some…

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Alec Baldwin Shoots and Kills Crew Member on Set of Latest Movie

Hollywood experts are stunned.

Published

on

Hollywood was rocked on Thursday after a nigh-unfathomable accident occurred on the set of the latest project from Alec Baldwin, and there are still plenty of questions left unanswered.

It all began when Baldwin discharged a “prop” gun on set, meant to be loaded only with blanks and dummy rounds.

Alec Baldwin allegedly repeatedly asked ‘why was I handed a hot gun?’ after he accidentally shot and killed a female cinematographer and wounded a director yesterday on the set of his new film Rust.

Halyna Hutchins, 42, died shortly after being shot by Baldwin around 1.50pm Thursday at Bonanza Creek Ranch, near the city of Santa Fe in New Mexico. Joel Souza, 48, the film’s director, was also hurt and spent several hours in hospital, but was released later the same evening.

take our poll - story continues below

Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?

  • Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to Flag And Cross updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Police have disclosed few details about the shooting, saying only that a ‘projectile’ was fired by a ‘prop gun’ and they are investigating.

At close range, even blanks can be dangerous, but it was not clear why Baldwin was pointing a gun at anyone, period.

Mike Tristano, 60, a Hollywood armorer with 30 years’ experience who spoke to the Dailymail.com, said ultimate responsibility for gun safety on movie set rests with the armorer.

The movie’s armorer or weapons master has not been been named. Sante Fe Sheriff’s Department says it will continue to interview ‘witnesses’ on Friday.

‘There should have been blanks in the gun, the on-set armorer’s job is to check that before handing the weapon over,’ Tristan said.

‘They then make sure that the actor stands on a mark and never points the gun at the crew or cast… the editing makes it seem like they were pointing at their co-actor.

‘That’s why everyone in the industry is very confused. How this happened is a total mystery at the moment.’

Baldwin has not been charged with a crime at this time, but the investigation is still ongoing.

Hollywood was rocked on Thursday after a nigh-unfathomable accident occurred on the set of the latest project from Alec Baldwin, and there are still plenty of questions left unanswered. It all began when Baldwin discharged a “prop” gun on set, meant to be loaded only with blanks and dummy rounds. Alec Baldwin allegedly repeatedly asked ‘why was I handed a hot gun?’ after he accidentally shot and killed a female cinematographer and wounded a director yesterday on the set of his new film Rust. Halyna Hutchins, 42, died shortly after being shot by Baldwin around 1.50pm Thursday at Bonanza Creek Ranch, near the city of Santa Fe in New Mexico. Joel Souza, 48, the film’s director, was also hurt and spent several hours in hospital, but was released later the same evening. Police have disclosed few details about the shooting, saying only that a ‘projectile’ was fired by a ‘prop gun’ and they are investigating. At close range, even blanks can be dangerous, but it was not clear why Baldwin was pointing a gun at anyone, period. Mike Tristano, 60, a Hollywood armorer with 30 years’ experience who spoke to the Dailymail.com, said ultimate responsibility for gun safety on movie set rests with the armorer. The movie’s armorer or weapons master has not been been named. Sante Fe Sheriff’s Department says it will continue to interview ‘witnesses’ on Friday. ‘There should have been blanks in the gun, the on-set armorer’s job is to check that before handing the weapon over,’ Tristan said. ‘They then make sure that the actor stands on a mark and never points the gun at the crew or cast… the editing makes it seem like they were pointing at their co-actor. ‘That’s why everyone in the industry is very confused. How this happened is a total mystery…

Continue Reading
The Schaftlein Report

Latest Articles

Best of the Week